Hawks Soccer Clinic
The Hawks Soccer Clinic is designed to prepare Natick High School girls soccer players for upcoming tryouts.
Our head coaches will customize and implement practice plans for players to experience a high school try out atmosphere.
Our award-winning staff is comprised of high school varsity coaches from surrounding programs.
Our culture is positive, our climate is engaging, and our model is competitive and fun.
Needham High School Girls Soccer
Major League Soccer Player
High School Clinic
- 4 year varsity starter for Needham High School Girls Soccer Program
- NSCAA High School All-American
- NSCAA Massachusetts Div. 1 Player of the Year
- Boston Globe Division 1 Player of the Year Honors
- Bay State Most Valuable Player (senior season)
- 4 year starter at Division 1 College soccer at Providence College
- All-BIG EAST honors (all 4 seasons)
- NASM-CPT, Certified Personal Trariner
- Assistant Coach for the Natick High School Girls Varsity Soccer Program in 2021 (Mass. Div.1 State Championship season)
- Needham High School Boys Soccer Program
- captain final two years
- led Needham to the 2012 Division I State Championship, scoring the winning goal in the final
- While at Providence, named the 2016 & 2017 Big East Conference Preseason Offensive Player of the Year
- placed on the MAC Hermann Trophy Watch List in 2016
- scored 35 goals during his college career and positioned himself as the second all-time scorer for the Friars
Wayland High School Girls Soccer
- Three year varsity starter at Wellesley High School
- State Champions 1996
- Three year (due to injury) starter at Colby Sawyer College
- Conference Rookie of the year
- CCC All Conference Team 3 years
- Broke school record with most goals and assists
- 33 goals and 19 assists in three seasons
"The clinic with Rojae and Evren is a really good way to prepare for the high school season because it gives players the chance to get some touches on the ball while still having a lot of fun. It is also a great way to become familiar with many of the drills that Dave will run throughout the season."
"The natick clinic is a super fun environment that allows us all to get touches on the ball and get out nerves out before tryouts. It is the best week getting back to playing with all your school friends. The clinic makes it so when we get to tryouts we know what is expected and nothing comes as a surprise. I recommend the Natick clinic to anyone who is planning on trying out as it is super competitive, fun, and prepares you for tryouts."
Middle School Clinic
Coach : Dave Wainwright
June 17th & 18th 2023
9:00 - 11:00 AM
Natick High School Grass Fields
A $15.00 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds after 7 days.
Completed Registration includes:
- registration form
- consent form